Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WORLD, THIS BOY IS MINE ♥


come to see me if you want this boy, cause this boy is fully mine .



Hey there blogger ;) Kyra here, ngeheheh new entries, 
its all about him, seriously i 
just love when his calling me! awch 
i love to hear his voice yg macam baby tuu ==' 
tapi tuu juga kyra 
sygg aa :D haha . Act kyra sayang akim tau , dea hanya buad kyra . 
Jangan rampas dea pleessss :') .

I don't want this relationship to turn out like the last one, amin insyaAllah :') . 
Don't cry over the past, 
it's gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrive. 
Make it beautiful ♥ thanks Akim . 
I don't want a perfect relationship . 
I just want someone who I can act silly with, 
someone who treats me well and loves being with me. 
Finally i found you Akim, hee we not only just 
a couple but friends, 
i love the way you treats me .
Thank You ♥