Wednesday, December 29, 2010

i'm sad



I hope you quickly forget about me :'(.. just get here, hopefully find true love .. do not remember the last time .. we just got here .. I do not see you again .. you're the greatest man that ever stopped the heart I am, you're a strong man .. I hope you remember me to swear .. I love you more, but you are happy now living with new lover ..: '(.. enough of all the tears that you make me .. I will close try to forget you, though, in the heart of this state can not forget you .. I hope God right into my heart to forget you .. I would love you to death, you are my last love, let my soul mate, my family has been set .. tired in love .. maybe I do not have enough love for you, I thank .. next year, mobile phone, laptop, broadband will I live right after PMR .. baby! i love u dear .. but we got here mate .. heart I was crushed by the attitude you .. why when you're up, the new want to change ..?? all to .. you do not have to leave me .. you leave me, then you are in love with someone else .. too fast! stupid I am, waiting for you, but you are loved by others ..

I'm all about hearts .. : '(.. Assalamualaikum 

:'(
Thank You ♥