Saturday, January 1, 2011

PMR ~~


away from facebook .. only light Why Create A blogger ... PMR only focus ..
hope to make the best ... Natasha Syakiera from now I want to deactivate up .. ! ewwww haha ~ ~ ~ over! hahah ...
This alone is the best way to focus my study .. phone, laptop pless away from me! hahah ~ ngok toll! kuang3 .. friend of a friend on facebook, blogger, please understand .. if you miss me, wait for Saturday and Sunday k? I light Why Create online .. huhu ~ I must be longing for facebook, but for the future, learn more importantly .. <3 <3 ... Kyra hope u succeed ...

order family ..

daddy: learn, remember the future, if you want to succeed, stay right all those things,
              phone, laptop ... je kan even wince all to stay, 9 months .. soon right?
              He finished last exam happy heart's content ..

mummy: mummy want to live later brother .. went through difficult past, having
                 happy then ...

Brother: Do not want to couple only, as well as learn important ...

Brother 2: make the best k? only support the brothers ...

love you all ... bye facebook, blogger !!!!!! <3 <3


kyrahae ~~~~~

Thank You ♥