Friday, April 29, 2011

:: i am who i am (:




: : i am who i am (:


kyra!


syakiera is my frakkinbeautifuldamnmuch name ! 
i like my name :DD
15TEEN is my age for this year 2011 (:
i LOVE my family .
i LOVE my siblings .
i LOVE my style .
i LOVE my personality .
i LOVE my FRIEND sofrakkindamnmuch :DD
i LOVE my boyfriend to (:
and special tht i LOVE is .
I LOVE FREEDOM ! PEACE ! (:

peace is everythings !






i wish i can touch the sky .





i know our LIFE is important and shortly .
and we must to ''hargai'' (:
tht why i wish i can touch the sky coming soon . hha . [ crazee ]



: : peace is important in our life



i LOVE ''peace'' PEACE no WAR :DD
idk without ''peace'' r we still life in this world ??
r we still can got want we want nw ??
no right :DD

i love my life !
even though sometimes my life is SUCK !
but , idoncare !
i love my life !
no one can JUDGE me anymore !
i will kill who is JUDGE me ! :DD

kyraHAE (:

Thank You ♥