Saturday, April 9, 2011

You are the precious thing that I have in this world.


Salam bloggers. :)




Tonight. I have a tough, wonderful, and happy night. I miss someone. :'( someone who I REALLY LOVE. He's someone who is precious to me. He's all I have. All this time. In this month of April. I'd made and did a very big mistake in my whole life. I didn't appreciate him. I am MEAN, CRUEL and USELESS and STUPID. :'( I am sorry sayang. Please and please to u all. APPRECIATE THE ONE WHO'S BESIDES U NOW. Don't regret later. U'll feel crazy. I do feel it now. I miss you sayang. I miss all the things we did together last time. Ngeee ~ I miss you. And I love love love u much much much more more more. HOAHOAHOA. I love you honey bee sweety pie. xoxo ! :')

Thanks for everything sayang. Thanks for loving me, take cares of me, and much much much moooorrreee :)
Hey baby, I wanna be with you for the rest of my life because, u're my soul mate. Awww~ Love love love you sayang.
I miss you and I love u forever. :') xoxo!

Bersama dirimu, aku rasa berarti. Kau mencintai aku walau bintang ku tak terang. Aku tak ingin kau pergi kerna aku tak mampu hadapi dunia ini seorang diri tanpa dirimu. Aku cintai dirimu sepenuh hatiku.Hidupku tiada erti bila kau pergi. Kaulah segalanya untukku wahai sayangku.






apabilasayagiladanbosaninilahbendayangakansayabuat
Thank You ♥