Friday, July 29, 2011

err ~!


Dear everyone (;


B :) .


Take note  I love you so much sayang, thanks for everything that you have done . Selalu sabar dengan perangai I , I know sometimes I get jealous too much , I know sometimes I push you too hard , and I know sometimes I went over the limit . But one thing that you should know is that I F. love you and I never ever stop , eventhough sometimes when I doubt you. Kita tahu kita lagi senang percaya cakap orang daripada cakap you , mcm awak cakap kita senang terpengaruh . Tapi sebenarnya kita cuma tak suka bila orang kononnya lagi tahu pasal relationship ni lebih daripada kita sendiri . Even i selalu mara , jealous dengan you , bukan maksod I ta percaya youu . sebab I risau you cari another gurl . act , I percaya you sayang . Well I may be crying when you raise your voice :(  . You fierce sometime very make me afraid :D . haha . 


i miss u more and more and more . <3 .  I can share my dreams with you , tell you my history without being judge, I can even dance and sing hey mickey infront of you (which actly make you fall in love with me) haha . I am so thankful that I have such an amazing boyfriend yang terlebih makan . heh, you will always be my everything . Love you lots ! XO . Do you remember time you minta couple dulu . you are so stupid ! HAHA . btw , I ingat sampai ble-2 dear . muah ! XO . time you nagesss . awesome . ! I ta percaya yang you nages . shupppppp ! kantoi :P . haha . However , I really miss+love you sayang . <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 .


I ade something na tunjuk . :D 


kejap-2 


jap .




cantik taa ?? <3

Thank You ♥