Friday, July 29, 2011

WI, this is for you


Two souls with a single thougt, two hearts that beat as one
( I nak gmbr mcm ni b :P )

This post is written especially for you boyfriend . To tell you how important you are and how I appreciate everything that you have done even when I least deserve it. Well you people might think 3months isn't too long to be count on but try to be in our shoes, being separated by the distance with your hot tempered boyfriend/childish little girlfriend, its not easy, trust me. But we managed to get things back because sama ada I akan off phone, (for only 10mins haha) and then he'll get worried and apologised . like "call b balik sekarng !" then when I call him, dia akan cakap "hey babyyyyy" as in nothing happened LOL. I've knew it anyway, because it's just the same old thing that we did everytime we fight and so far we never get bored of it. Once we did, we'll figure out a new way alright haha. But I love fighting with him bcs everytime after we've a fight we'll get back to the memories where we begin, and that's the best part (:

Thank You ♥