Sunday, December 12, 2010

Its just a notes.



we've known each other's well
as i do love the way you are
and you love the way I am
you always make me smile
you are my sunshine
you really made my day
 
Now
i'm trying to be the one in your heart
dont give a hope if there's no hope
i'm still trying and waiting until the time are comes
just like what you said
that the time will comes
 
But
i have feeling too
all i want is to be loved
and u give me the love
with a full of hopes

 Unfortunately
our story full with conflict
and i encounter it with the patience
strong and believe
without it i dont think that i'm still here
waiting for you.
i faced it with my rationality
not with my emotionality

For sure
that people just don't get it.
but i do.
pray for me peeps
i'm seek for the happiness.
THATS ALL.

"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, and never let it disappear."

p/s: i love writing and i like to express my feeling with word, song and sing. =)
Thank You ♥