Saturday, April 16, 2011

the moment.the day




HYE . day by day by day by day . someone who took my heart spend time with me :) i am so happy and thankful to Allah. Allah give us chance to be together again. :') Alhamdulillah. Even though I hurt him last time, he still accept me the way i are. i am thankful to have you sayang. i'll be with you for the rest of my life. thanks for everything. which is EVERYTHING that you have done and gave to me. sayang, you are a kind-hearted person. u love me and help me to be ME again. :') i am so happy to have you.:) i love you hunn. day by day, hour by hour, second by second, split second by split second, my heart beats for you. you are the blood that flow in my body. without you, there's no air for me to breath, you are the water and i am the fish. so many to write about you baby. if i write all about you in this blog, it would take 3 pages or whole blog just about you. :') see. how good and kind is he? :) I love you baby. I wanna do something to post on this blog. will update it later or errmm. as soon as possible? ermm. wait. i think, imma upload it now. my broadband is pretty cool now. so, i think imma do it right now. :)




Thank You ♥